Do You Have The UK’s Worst Bedroom?
The search is on to find the UK’s worst bedroom! We’re calling for people across the country to submit photos of their tasteless and outdated bedrooms. From wallpaper hanging off the wall to mismatched patterns for your bedroom curtains or bedroom blinds, we’re encouraging homeowners across the UK to stop hiding their embarrassing bedrooms and share their photos to be in with a chance of winning on exclusive pack of Terry’s Fabrics home goodies.
Does this sound like your bedroom? Is your bedroom in desperate need of redecorating? If so, we need YOU! For your chance to win a pack of Terry’s Fabrics products and help you achieve the bedroom of your dreams, all you must do is submit a photo of your bedroom.
Entry details below:
- Upload or import a clear photo in the panel below
- Enter your full name, hometown/city, photo caption and email address so that we can contact you if you’re a winner
- The overall winner will be selected by the Terry’s Fabrics team
Entry Terms and Conditions:
- Entry restrictions: The competition is only open to UK adults aged 18 years or over. No purchase is necessary.
- Permission must be given before a photograph is entered if it features others
- The competition starts on 17.07. 2018 and closes at 5pm on 10.08.2018.
- The overall winner will be chosen by Terry’s Fabrics
- The winner will be notified by email. All entrants must ensure they provide a valid email address and must be contactable on the same email address used for entry. Once notified winners have 14 days to respond about the prize before Terry’s Fabrics chooses an alternative winner
- By submitting your entry, you agree to provide further details about your photograph if contacted in the future
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to your name and the photo submitted being displayed on Terry’s Fabrics social media channels and promotional materials
- Terry’s Fabrics will not be responsible for the non-receipt of any entry and cannot be held liable for entries which are lost or not received or which cannot be sent due to technical or service issues or for any other reason. Proof of submitting an entry will not be accepted as proof of receipt by Terry’s Fabrics.
- The most shocking entrant will win a pack of Terry’s Fabrics products worth up to £250. The prize is not transferrable, exchangeable or refundable.
- As entries may be displayed in marketing material which will be in the public domain entrants must ensure that only suitable material is submitted.
- Entries must not contain any material which is defamatory of any person, or is obscene, offensive, discriminatory, illegal, hateful or inflammatory; be threatening, abusive or invade another’s privacy, or cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety; or be likely to harass, upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Terry’s Fabrics reserves the right to refuse any entry which it considers contravenes these provisions or for any other reason at its absolute discretion.
- Terry’s Fabrics reserves the right to vary these terms and conditions at any time, or to withdraw the competition altogether at its discretion which includes the right to select another winner should the initial winner not respond within 14 days of notification.
- The Company may refuse to provide the prize in the event that an entrant fails to satisfy the eligibility requirements under these terms, or has committed or is alleged to have committed any act of fraud or dishonesty, or is in breach of any of these terms.
- Employees or agents associated with Terry’s Fabrics are not permitted to enter the competition.
- Standard Terry’s Fabrics terms and conditions apply.
- Terry’s Fabrics’ decision is final in connection with all matters arising from this competition and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Terry’s Fabrics accepts no responsibility, liability or any consequences whatsoever for entrants participating in this competition.
- By submitting your entry, you consent to your personal data being used and the company acknowledges all personal data will only be held and used in line with the relevant legislation at that time.
- English law exclusively governs these terms and conditions and entry into this competition confirms your agreement to this. Promoter: The Promoter of this competition is Terry's Textiles Ltd, Unit 6-8 Winpenny Road, Parkhouse Industrial Estate East, Newcastle under Lyme, ST5 7RH.