A contemporary white eyelet heading tape which is suitable for light to medium weight fabrics. The eyelet tape measures 8cm in depth and has a 4cm diameter hole. We recommend that these eyelets can be used with poles up to 32mm in Diameter Eyelet rings push through the front of the curtain and clip into the back of the tape securely.
One of the features with eyelet headings, is that when drawing the curtains across, it is necessary to even out the pleats on each occasion. However, this tape has small plastic clips at the back of the tape, which create a set width between the eyelets so that they are spread evenly across the window. This tape creates a very contemporary and clean look for your curtains. We have now created tape packs that are designed to match the number of widths in curtains.
Please see the list below which shows how to calculate the pack you need to buy. All recommendations are for pairs of curtains.
- 1 width Pair of Curtains 3.25m Tape pack
- 1 ½ width Pair of Curtains 4.75m Tape pack
- 2 Width Pair Curtains 6.25m Pack
For widths wider than any of the above you can buy a pack for each curtain, or a roll if you have a number of curtains to make.
There is a choice of 8 colour eyelets sold seperately which work with this tape, these include: Matt, Chrome, Shiny Chrome, Black Bronze, Wood, Gold, Shiny Gold & White.
- 3.25m eyelet tape pack needs a pack of 26 Rings
- 4.75m Eyelet tape pack needs a pack of 38 Rings
- 6.25m Eyelet tape pack needs a pack of 50 Rings
- 25m Eyelet tape pack needs 4 packs of 50 Rings.