This glide hook is for use with the Harrison White Drape curtain track. Each pack contains 10 plastic glide hooks.
End to end 40mm approx. internal 22mm.
For your information we display the amount of stock we are holding on the product page
If you see either a number of items in stock, or simply In Stock this means that we have these items on hand in our warehouse and they can be shipped out the same day if you order before 2.00pm*
Where your basket consists of all stocked items we display the option to select a next day delivery service. If you have ordered your item before the daily cut off time your order will be delivered next working day!*
* 24 hour carrier service does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays. Place your order by 2.00pm for the order to be dispatched same day.
Simply add your item to cart to the value of £100 or more and you'll see the free shipping automatically applied in cart.
Please note that some exclusions apply, see below:
Free shipping is not available on items that require a two-man delivery service (such as large furniture items).
This offer applies to Mainland UK shipping addresses. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles and other out of zone addresses are excluded from this offer and will attract a surcharge. See our Standard Shipping Charges for more information.
1. First, decide where the track is to be positioned - this can either be on the window frame or above it on the wall.
2. Measure the required width (A), taking into account the space needed for the curtains to be drawn back either side of the window (B). We recommend at least 15cm. This measurement will increase for wider windows to allow the curtains to draw back away from the window.
3. If the track is to be corded, ensure that you can easily reach the cord pulls to operate the curtains.
4. Remember when choosing a curtain track that you can change the size or aspect of your window by increasing the size of your track. For example, a tall narrow window if required can be made to look more square with a wider track.