This Cassette Roman blind kit contains everything you need to make your own roman blind. The roman blind rail can easily be cut to size. See fitting instructions abovefor full details. Also check our Help Guide on Using a Cassette Roman Blind Kit
We believe this is the best roman blind kit solution available, as the roman blind rail is a completely enclosed system with a side winder mechanism that makes raising and lowering the blind simple. It is highly recommended for wider blinds, as its gearing mechanism takes the effort out of raising the blind, due to its smooth operation. We have used other systems, but this is by far the best we have seen.
The strong PVC head rail with hook tape secured in place to fix your blind to, and the discrete supports mean you can fix anywhere along the length of the headrail to get the best fixings in your wall. This Roman Blind Kit can be used with most fabric types. And all you need in addition to this kit is the fabric and lining to make your own stunning roman blinds.
- Deluxe PVC Headrail Chain Pulley & 100cm Chrome Chain
- Superior Hook Tape Internal Cord Guide
- Clip in Wall Supports
- Pocket Roman Blind Tape Hook on Cord Toggles
- PVC Roman Blind Rods & Bottom Bar Clip
- Chain Safety Device
- Cutting Guide
- Warning Labels
Supports and Guides
- 60 cm - 3 supports and 3 cord guides
- 90 cm - 3 supports and 3 cord guides
- 120cm - 4 supports and 5 cord guides
- 150cm - 5 supports and 5 cord guides
- 180cm - 6 supports and 6 cord guides
- 210cm - 6 supports and 6 cord guides
- The cords in the roman blind rail have a maximum length of 2.4m, and can easily be trimmed to size.
- The sidewinder chain is a chrome silver chain is fixed length of 100cm and cannot be adjusted - maximum fabric weight 4kg.
- The sidewinder mechanism comes on the right hand side, but can easily can be swapped to either side to allow you to choose which side you would like the blind cords to be.
- A unique feature of this roman blind rail is that you can swap the sidewinder without removing the cords from the blind. Great for when you realise you have left it on the wrong side!
- Please read our safety guide to find out the best way possible to protect your child from the dangers of hanging blind cord.
- Please click here to see How to use our Roman Blind Kit