A quality Brass Cafe Rod, also available in Satin Silver, in a new streamline modern style. These cafe rods are designed primarily for voile curtains, but can be used for light weight curtains as well. The light weight but strong cafe rod support gives a depth of.from the wall. As these rods are primarily designed for use with voiles, no rings are included in the pack. However rings are available separately in packs of 10. These cafe rods can also be used with our Net Mates, which make hanging voiles and nets a breeze. All these cafe rods are extendable, and require no cutting to achieve the desired length, and come complete with all supports and fixings. The diameter of the inner rod is 9.5mm and 12mm for the outer rod. Excellent value Key Features 2 colours available Extendable - no cutting required Rings available seperately All supports and fixings included.
How to measure for curtain poles
1. First, decide where the pole is to be positioned - this can either be on the window frame or above it on the wall.
2. Measure the required width (A), taking into account the space needed for the curtains to be drawn back either side of the window (B). We recommend at least 15cm. This measurement will increase for wider windows to allow the curtains to draw back away from the window.
3. Choose which style of finial you like, ensuring there is space for them either side of the pole (C).
4. Alternatively, where space is tight, please ask about smaller finials or other suitable poles.
5. Remember when choosing a curtain pole that you can change the size or aspect of your window by increasing the size of your pole. For example, a tall narrow window if required can be made to look more square with a wider pole.
NO QUIBBLE RETURNS
All of our curtain poles qualify for our no quibble refund guarantee, and therefore should you not be totally pleased with your purchase for any reason, you may return it for a full refund. For complete details of our no quibble refund guarantee, please click the no quibble icon above.
Please note: Poles 240cm and above come as two separate poles of half the width which are fixed together with a joining splice.