Andrea Bonini is a professional interior and product designer, working from his prestigious studio Andrea Bonini Luxury Interior & Design Studio, based in Milan, Italy. Andrea studied design and architecture both in Milan and Verona and has utilised that training by working on many interior design projects and turnkey designs. Andre excels in the design of product and interior design within the luxury sector, with elegant contemporary lifestyle being his forte. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Andrea Bonini.
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
In our studio research, we try to combine the perception of what luxury is to people, with the modern luxurious lifestyle. In order to make this possible, we follow the italian art craft man path.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
It all begins with what the customer is looking for and what he wants to achieve at the end. We follow 3 steps, from a classic research for
creative taste, creating our own newborn concept that will lead us to the final project.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
Certainly my father. He was the one to support me through my steps, and he is the one who taught how to dedicate to the work.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
Usually i take a look at what surrounds me, taking inspiration from everyday’s life objects, i take them down on a drawing molding them depending on which ideas come up to me at the moment.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
I haven’t yet defined a point in my career since we learn everyday something new we will always keep moving forward. I can only suggest young minds to keep they hunger for creativity alive, and to get ready to involve all themselves in what they do.