Choose your return delivery method:
Collect+ is an online parcel returns service where you arrange the return online and then drop your parcel off at your nearest shop that accepts Collect+ parcels (usually a local convenience store).
Using this service our Collect+ contract insures your return against damage. Please note that the Collect+ has restrictions to the maximum dimensions and weights of parcels.
Larger items (such as curtain poles) will most likely be too long to be sent via this method so please ensure you have ticked all the correct boxes above to use the correct return method.
We can arrange our courier, FedEx, to collect parcels that you wish to return.
This option means that we will request FedEx to collect the parcel from a specified address to return back to us. Usually this option is for larger items, which will take 3-4 days to reach us.
Alternatively you are free to return items to us via a courier or delivery service of your choice (e.g. Royal Mail) and the above options are only our recommended services.
Should you choose to use an alternative courier we advise that you use a tracked service to ensure both ourselves and you can confirm that we have received the return safely.
Also be aware that not all courier services may be insured against damage as standard.
Sorry – We are unable to provide a collection service from this region with our carriers
We cannot provide a return service with our carriers, but this link will help you to search for a carrier who can. Search for carrier service from Ireland to Mainland UK
Once you have selected and booked a carrier service for your parcel – please follow the self return method
The product type you have selected requires a pre-authorisation for return:
Print and complete your return form
- The Terry’s Fabrics Web Reference / Order Number.
- The product name of the item(s) you are returning.
- A reason for return – the Return codes are detailed on the form
- Put your unused item back in its original packaging.
- Place your completed returns form with the item and parcel them both up together.
- Find your most convenient Collect+ location > Search for a Collect+ location.
- Create your personal Collect+ label > Create my Collect+ label now.
- Enter your order number and email address and then print off your label.
- Attach the label to your parcel, ensuring any original delivery labels are removed or covered. Ensure that you include your completed Terry Fabrics Returns Form in your parcel with goods.
- Take your parcel to a local store offering Collect Plus services, where you will receive proof of postage, insurance and a code to track your return online.
- Package your product(s) up and mark the Terrys Fabrics Return address clearly on the side of the product. Ensure that you include the completed Terrys Fabrics return form in the parcel with your goods.
- Purchase a collection request from our website > Purchase Collection Request.
- We will email you to confirm the booking of the request – we will then schedule this with the carrier.
- When the booking has been completed with the carrier you will receive an email directly from FedEx which will include a link to a label document that you will be required to download, print and attach to your parcel.
- The parcel will be collected at the date and address you have chosen.
- Package your product(s) up and mark the Terrys Fabrics Return address clearly on the side of the product. Ensure that you include the completed Returns Form in the parcel with your goods.
- Attach your carrier label to your parcel and drop-off/await pickup as the carrier has instructed.
Please post the item(s) to the address below:
Terrys Fabrics Returns Processing
Unit 6-8 Winpenny Road,
Parkhouse Industrial Estate East,
Newcastle under Lyme,