A modern taped top voile curtain panel which will add a light and refreshing look to a living space. This plain white voile has a delicate vertical linear embroidered pattern in cream, adding some texture and colour to the design. Available in two colourways and a range of sizes. Excellent Quality and Value for money! Taped Top voiles Voile panels offer discreet privacy, allowing plenty of light into your room, and offering a good level of privacy without dominating the room.
This curtain panel is ready to hang and has a 5cm heading for use with net rod/wire or curtain track/pole. To create sufficient fullness, use enough panels to cover at least twice the width of the window. To hang the panel simply pull up the drawstrings to gather the heading tape until the panel fits your track or pole.
- All our voile panels are sold individually (1 panel per pack), as most people use multiple panels inside a single window.
- In order to achieve the effect above 2 panels will be needed.
How Many Panels do you need?
- In order to achieve a good level of privacy and a full look to your voiles, we recommend you at least double the width of your window.
- As many windows can need 2 or 4 panels, by allowing this doubling of window width, there will be no need to sew the panels together as the fullness will ensure the window is completely covered.
- To increase level of privacy, simple add more panels to increase the fullness.