Understand types, grades and qualityUnderstanding the different mattress types, grades and quality isn’t quite as complicated as it may seem. When it comes to mattress types there are a variety of specially manufactured mattresses on the market, all with their own unique qualities and features to aid different sleepers. There are types available such as:
- Memory foam mattress
- Latex mattress
- Open spring mattress
- Pocket spring mattress
- Grade one : Very firm (Orthopedic)
- Grade two : Firm
- Grade three : Medium firm
- Grade four : Medium
- Grade five : Medium soft
How to rate your mattressNow to get you on the road to rating your own mattress here are some questions to ask yourself when conducting your mattress analysis. It’s also best to take these questions along to your nearest mattress show room to try before you buy.
- What kind of support does it give your body?
- How does it feel when you try different sleeping positions?
- Is the bed height ideal?
- What type of materials is the mattress made of?