For your information we display the amount of stock we are holding on the product page
If you see either a number of items in stock, or simply In Stock this means that we have these items on hand in our warehouse and they can be shipped out the same day if you order before 2.00pm*
Where your basket consists of all stocked items we display the option to select a next day delivery service. If you have ordered your item before the daily cut off time your order will be delivered next working day!*
* 24 hour carrier service does not deliver on Saturday, Sunday or bank holidays. Place your order by 2.00pm for the order to be dispatched same day.
FREE Shipping on orders over £100
Simply add your item to cart to the value of £100 or more and you'll see the free shipping automatically applied in cart.
Please note that some exclusions apply, see below:
Free shipping is not available on items that require a two-man delivery service (such as large furniture items).
This offer applies to Mainland UK shipping addresses. Scottish Highlands, Scottish Isles and other out of zone addresses are excluded from this offer and will attract a surcharge. See our Standard Shipping Charges for more information.
Fabulous Film Decorating Inspiration! 6 - Fantastic Mr. Fox
I couldn't help myself from using the animated Fantastic Mr. Fox in our series on film decorating inspiration - you might need a good imagination for this and the ability to interpret; but I think that you will soon unearth the decorating styles found within the film. To give you a hint at what I am talking about - the emphasis on comfort, the strong connection with natural materials, a warm and earthy colour palette and an old rustic charm. You could probably combine those elements to point at a typical farmhouse décor that works great with an English country style of decorating. Start digging now!
· The thing that appeals most to me about the living quarters of the cunning Mr. Fox and family, is the cosiness - despite being down a burrowed hole with little to no natural light, they have still managed to create a home that is humble and cosy. A home that is great for families may I add. This is definitely a home where the family eats together around a large wooden table; this could be your starting point to giving your home some rustic charm.
· Take one large and chunky farmhouse table; either leave it in its natural state or paint it in a colour such as moss green before sanding it down for a distressed look. Give chairs a similar finish and upholster them with a blue and white check fabric. Original wooden floorboards would be a bonus or choose a chequerboard tile for the kitchen/dining room.
· Colour choices are of interest too and the overall feel was achieved through warm neutrals and autumn colours such as red, orange, yellow and faded greens. Think about using textiles or wall paint in these colours and look for botanical prints for bedding and curtain sets. There is a lot of emphasis on nature and you can use this through decorating with natural materials such as wooden Venetian blinds, aluminium candle holders and a stone basin for the bathroom.
· Mrs. Felicity Fox certainly seems the type to create her own soft furnishings - patchwork duvet cover and crochet knit throws for the sofa. You could cheat and buy these ready made or search curtain fabrics online and take on a project such as making Roman blinds or cushion covers.