1. The promoter is: Terrys Fabrics Ltd , Company Number 03978308, whose registered office is at Terry’s Textiles Ltd, Rope Street, Hartshill, Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire, ST46DJ
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Terrys Fabrics and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter:
Twitter Entry Requirements
Using the hash tag #TFEaster, send us a photo to @terrysfabrics of your Easter crafts
Facebook Entry Requirements
Send us a photo of your Easter Crafts in any of the competition posts that will appear on Facebook over the course of the competition.
Instagram Entry Requirements
Post your Easter Crafts and tag us in at @terrysfabrics and use the hash tag #TFEaster
Rules and Guidelines:
1. Any Twitter or Instagram entry must include the hash tag #TFEaster
2. Any Twitter or Instagram entry must use our account handle @terrysfabrics within the entry so that we receive notification of the entry
3. Any Facebook entry must be as a comment under the competition posts
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person.
8. Closing date for entry will be 23:59pm on Wednesday 30th March 2016. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
11. The prize is as follows:
1x gift voucher worth £100 to be spent at www.terrysfabrics.co.uk
12. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen by the marketing team at Terrys Fabrics who will judge the Easter Crafts by the best entry
14. The winner will be announced and notified by whichever social media platform they entered on Friday 1st April 2016 at 6pm. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
17. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
19. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Instagram. You are providing your information to Terrys Fabrics and not to any other party.
Gift Voucher Terms and Conditions
1. The gift certificate is for use with the website www.terrysfabrics.co.uk only.
2. Voucher code will expire 12 months after issue date. Any credit remaining on the voucher after this time will be lost.
3. Gift vouchers can be redeemed as full or part payment towards online orders at www.terrysfabrics.co.uk and cannot be used in our stores or with any other retailer.
4. Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash or other forms of payment.