Leah Fisch is a professional Reorganizer and Productivity Consultant working for her clients from Manhattan, New York. Leah has been working with clients for over ten years and specialises in organising techniques for high level executives with ADD and OCD. She has worked on a number of radio shows, appearing on WOR radio, Sirius XM, and WPKN Bridgeport. Leah also loves to find solutions to challenging situations, by creating productive yet peaceful exercises for her clients. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Leah Fisch.
Image Credit: 1) Overstock 2) Dot & Bo 3) Carol Wright Gifts 4) Office Supply 5) The Muse
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
To me, the most interesting thing about an environment is seeing how people’s minds work and what their aesthetic is. Easy accessibility is most important.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
I help my clients articulate how they felt in a good memory and recreate that feeling in their current environment. It’s FUN!
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
My business coach Larry Sharpe, although not technically a “creative,” is courageous and absolutely creative in his thinking. He has inspired me to fearlessly do things my way.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
People connecting honestly and clearly in a productive and effective way is inspirational. Projects that empower people to do this inspire me, as well as working with companies and entrepreneurs who are improving the world.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
Support from my family and friends in ideas and referrals has kept me going. Continually educating myself, expanding my network, and adjusting my offers keeps me interested and able to serve my clients best.