Hannah Haworth is the founder of With Love In Mind, a wedding and marriage blog, sharing her adventures and musings of married life. Hannah established the blog after her honeymoon, when she realised there weren’t really any blogs for newly weds. At a loss, she decided to start her own to share her advice and experiences of married life. She writes about the ups and downs of marriage, advocating the importance of lifelong romances and happy marriages. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Hannah Haworth.
Image Credit: 1) Sophie Allport 2)La Redoute 3) John Lewis 4) Harrods 5) Graham & Brown
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
In our home we love pieces that have a history. I love to find old forgotten about unique finds and bring them up to date with a modern twist.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
I always start any project with a moodboard. There’s usually a fabric design or a colour palette that starts it all off and I just add to it from there.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
I take a lot of inspiration from fellow bloggers who upcycle unique pieces like artisbeauty.net who in fact inspired my latest grandfather piece. Her creations are always very imaginative and can bring even the most worn down pieces back to life.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
I love to visit antique showrooms and spend time wandering through the collections, imagining their histories and listening out for ones I can retell with a fresh design.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
For anyone looking to start up a blog I would say have a good long think about the focus you would like for it. Don’t try to cover too much without a tangible link between everything you do. My home style feeds into the overall theme of my blog.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):