Valentina Venturin is a professional home staging expert offering her services from L’Angolo Perfetto, from Northern Italy. Valentina was born in Monselice, Padua and adores life, always looking for excitement and creating emotional spaces using imperfections that define home owners. L’Angolo Perfetto, translated as the “The Perfect Angle” is her home staging business that turns blank canvas homes into stunningly designed spaces. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Valentina Venturin.
Image Credit: 1) Wall & Decò 2) Rifletto 3) Le Luci Di Venezia 4) Adrianie Rossi 5) Adrianie Rossi
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
The keyword of my style is “mix”, in fact living in a country like Italy permits me access to many different styles like classic, seventies, contemporary etc.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
At the beginning I have to get to know everything about that place like the story. Than I look for inspiration, to transform it into an emotional thing. Home is not a place but a feeling.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
My brother, he’s very creative, he loves interior design, art, architecture and because of he travels a lot he keep me update about new places to visit to spark inspiration. I love that we just need to look at each other to think the same thing.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
People, places, cities, cultures, art. I need to move and to travel to find out something new and interesting, to fill up my personal portfolio.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
Life makes you face a lot of challenges, sometimes you can outshine but most of the time you fail, so the most important thing is to never give up. Hard work and trusting your gut. Get into it 100% to reach your goals is the right way.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):