Kevin Painchaud is part of Your Barstool Store, a specialist in high quality designed barstools, based in California. Your Barstool Store is a family run business, offering great products and friendly customer service to their clients. They offer a versatile range and work both with residential customers, as well as commercial enterprises too. Their bar stools are diverse in style and design, ranging from comfy swivel chairs to the more traditional and vintage designs. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Kevin Painchaud.
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
Since our primary business is providing full service furniture sourcing, we work with tons of designers and work within their designs. The trend is still the industrial look and also rustic. There is a lot of natural wood elements that are going on in design today.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
We listen to what the designers inspiration is and the feel that they want for their designs. Based on that, we go through our 160+ accounts and find the right pieces that fit their needs.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
Too many to list. All of the designers that we work with have their own unique style. It’s inspiring.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
Generally when working with designers, they send me photos of styles that they like. We compile all of these and work with them closely.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
We love providing the best customer service experience possible. Working with designers is such a joy and every project presents their own unique challenges.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):