Red Barrinuevo is a certified home staging professional, with his own business Redesign 4 More, based in Toronto. Red has a love for all things home, a passion that started from an early age. He has a background in business management but took the plunge into home staging back in 2010. He is a Canadian Certified Staging Professional, as well as member of the Real Estate Staging Association in Toronto, Canada. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Red Barrinuevo.
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
I always gravitate to classic contemporary designs. I love transforming an uninteresting space into a room that is functional, comfortable, an authentic visual feast, and luxurious, without breaking the bank.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
I sit down with clients to understand their needs, expectations, budget, and design direction. Once that is determined, then the design process begins.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
I couldn’t possible narrow it down to just one person or group. I have high respect for my tradesmen, vendors, and everybody involved in the creative process for every project we tackle. The collaboration of creativity and artistry with this group of amazing individuals from furniture upholsterers to painters and drapers is what make a successful project and a beautiful home.
4) When looking for inspiration, is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
Inspiration comes in many sources for me; it can be a client’s cherished possession like artwork, favorite antique rug, or a piece of furniture bought on a trip.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
The thought of making somebody’s life better by sharing what I am passionate about is what propelled me to where my business is today. My advice is something my father use to say to me, “follow your passion, work hard, and allow the energy of the universe to lead you.”
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):