If you thought jigsaw puzzles were only for the elderly, children or those convalescing think again; the humble jigsaw puzzle has hidden secrets – you’ll find them used for all sorts of home furnishings and accessories. These are serious jigsaw that deserve respect, they’re more than completing a puzzle and glueing it to a board to make a picture. You’ll be so inspired by some of the awesome creations you’ll see jigsaws in a new light.
1. Contemporary jigsaw puzzle wall design.
Dezign With A Z
2. A puzzle mirror adds a trendy touch to a contemporary living room.
3. Wall stickers allow for a fun element on a wall design.
4. Jigsaw puzzles clocks are ideal for children’s bedrooms as well as family rooms.
5. These awesome jigsaw puzzles floor tiles are ceramic.
6. While these are wood!
7. Jigsaw puzzles pieces slot together to make a stylish coffee table.
8. A wooden cheese board allows you to take a piece of the puzzle to segregate different types of cheeses.
9. Brightly coloured puzzle pieces make a rug that’s perfect for a child’s bedroom or playroom.
Office Home Furnitures
10. Contemporary jigsaw puzzle office desk smacks of real style.
11. Girls will love a jigsaw puzzle inspired padded headboard.
12. Above and beyond the typical puzzle table, this one is awesome and a great way to recycle old jigsaw puzzles.
This Is Why I M Broke
13. Outdoor jigsaw seats slot together to form a bench.
Through The Times
14. The jigsaw styled pieces slot together to make a stylish room screen.
15. An old jigsaw puzzle can be crafted into a shade for a table lamp.
16. Oversized jigsaw pieces make a trendy picture frame.
17. This jigsaw puzzle bowl is simply awesome.
18. Inspired by the familiar shape of jigsaw pieces this wine rack can be made as big as you like!
19. A padded jigsaw puzzle floor mat is ideal for children’s rooms – a comfy place to lay and read a book.
20. Show you love of jigsaws with a trendy mouse mat.
21. Plain white jigsaw puzzle pieces are used to make this awesome visually stimulating wall.