Stephanie Moore is a blogger sharing her design, DIY and craft projects on her blog Renovation Bay-Bee, based in Southampton, UK. Stephanie chose the name of her blog because she was in the process of changing her life, family and home for the better and wanted to share her journey with others. She blogs about crafts, recipes, interiors, family life and of course the renovation of her 1960’s home. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Stephanie Moore.
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
I love all things handmade and traditional but with a modern affordable twist that won’t break the bank.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
I find a piece of furniture or fabric that I love and build the room around that, building it around a style that I love.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
The person I respect and admire the most since starting my blog is Jen from Love Chic Living. She is an award winning blogger who loves interiors, provides useful tips and is very welcoming.
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
Pinterest is a fantastic tool for ideas. You can easily create a mood board and collect all of your ideas in the one place. Inspiration can come from anywhere and I combine them into what works for me.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
Buying a house that was stuck in the 1960’s that needed a complete renovation has given me a chance to be creative and pull on all my creative interior design ideas, and as it turns out it is something that I love doing! My advice for others is to follow your own style and ideas. If you really like something then go with it because you won’t be happy if you compromise.