Fancy doing something different this Christmas? There’s plenty of fabulous places to see and do – some in the UK, others abroad. Getting into the festive spirit is easier than you may think, from freebies, such as looking at Christmas lights, to luxury holidays in far away lands.
1. Markets in Europe are a must for anyone who loves the vibe of Christmas. There’s plenty to choose from with some of the best being in Germany and France.
Nell Gwynn Accommodion
2. Christmas shopping in a major city, coupled with the fabulous lights and stunning shop window Christmas displays.
Huffing ton Post
3. Hop across the Pond to see the amazing lights and huge Christmas tree in New York.
4. Get into the festive season with a little ice skating in the UK’s capital.
5. Visit Norway or Denmark to be awed by the spectacular of the North Lights.
Door 2 Tour
6. A winter sleigh ride will put in the festive mood.
7. A trip to Lapland is great for kids – go on an organised tour and you’ll see Father Christmas too!
8. Keep the age old tradition of a Pantomime alive this year.
Duty Free Addict
9. Don your Father & Mother Christmas outfits and head off the slopes for a touch of winter skiing.
10. Get away from the hustle and bustle of the over crowed streets and spend Christmas in an Alpine style lodge.
11. If you don’t want to spend Christmas at home go in search of some wonderful winter sunshine.
12. Spend Christmas on a luxury cruise ship; you’ll have all the mince pies and mulled wine you could possible want!
13. Spend Christmas in an ice hotel – apparently they’re warmer than you think.
Snowflakes And Cinnamon
14. Go to Iceland and have Christmas in an igloo.
Casino Night Hire
15. If you think Lady Luck maybe on your side a Christmas trip to Las Vegas is a great place for adults who don’t want to spend the festive season at home.