Plain white bathrooms do look sleek, however, they can also look a little stark and somewhat clinical. Simply by adding a splash of colour you can give your bathroom a whole new look without having to spend a small fortune on a complete make-over.
1. Paint one wall as a focal point and tie-in the colour with accessories.
My Home Ideas
2. If you’re not careful a white tiled wall can be reminiscent of a public toilet, so spare you’re bathroom this fate by tiling with coloured tiles.
Ethanol Fireplace Pros
3. If you’re on a tight budget or simply love your white bathroom add a coloured shower curtain with a repeat pattern to lift it from drab to fab.
4. Dare to be different and think outside the box by keeping your white bathroom, refreshing it with a colour floor – and we’re not talking fitted carpet!
5. Free standing baths are bang on-trend, paint the outside in a vibrant colour to give your bathroom a splash of colour with real style.
6. One of the easiest ways to add colour to a bathroom is via the accessories.
7. If you thought coloured basins were out of fashion think again, they’re seeing a new lease of life with some fabulous styles and designs now available.
8. Loo and bidet seats are also being given a touch of colour.
9. Bright, funky wall art is a great way to add colour to any room, including the bathroom.
10. Mood lighting in the shower will give you a number of different colours to suit the way you’re feeling.
11. Just because it’s a bathroom doesn’t mean you can’t have a chandelier – choose one with coloured beads to bring a subtle and very stylish splash of colour to a white bathroom.
12. Use a coloured cabinet or vanity unit to add a stunning focal point.