Antonino Buzzetta is an interior designer creating timeless elegance for his clients, from his own studio Antonino Buzzetta Design in New York. Antonino established the firm in 2010, and since then has gone on to work with the finest tastemakers in the industry, as well creating exquisite spaces that reflect homeowners personality and showcase his classic designs. He is also an alumnus of Harrington College of Design in Chicago. So we are proud to bring you the Designer Insights of Antonino Buzzetta.
– Transcript –
1) In your own words describe your unique style and creative aesthetic?
Sexy!!!! I love the mix of both masculine and feminine, it allows for an eclectic yet surprising interior.
2) When starting a new project, what is your creative process?
I love unexpected and the reaction that generates. With that said, I always start my creative process with one key design element that will create drama and opulence.
3) Out of the creative people you have worked with, who is it that you respect and admire the most?
I have worked with some of the most amazing tastemakers in the industry, but of course there’s someone who I admire and respect most – David Scott. He’s pushed me to think “Outside the Box.”
4) When looking for inspiration is there a particular thing you do to get inspired?
I’m constantly inspired from fashion. The change of styles from season to season allow me to feel confident while taking a risk.
5) What has brought you to this point in your career? And what is your advice for people looking to follow in your footsteps?
The love and passion for design. I love the feeling I get when I see a completed project, seeing that vision come to life, watching it come together – that puts the biggest smile on my face. For everyone looking to follow in my footsteps – If you truly love what you do, make no small plans in life, the possibilities are endless!