Show your home just how much you love it this Valentine’s Day by adding some awesome romantic touches….your partner may appreciate them too!
1. Every home should have a red heart-shaped bath…… shouldn’t they?
2. Snuggle up close to this fire, which looks more like a fridge!
3. Show your love of wine with this quirky heart shaped wine rack made from recycled pipes.
4. This lipstick red heart-shaped chair will really make a statement on the 14th February.
5. Stuck for words? Use these gorgeous sweet-hearts to start a conversation in any room.
6. Go OTT with this decadent bedroom complete with heart-shaped headboard; your bed will love you for it.
7. A simple question can make your dreams come true. If the sentiment doesn’t work on your home the cup-cakes probably will on your other half!
8. Flower petals arranged in a heart shape in the centre of the bed should send out all the right Valentine’s vibes to your bedroom décor.
9. Heart-shaped door mats will welcome you partner home – they’re also a functional object that will last way beyond the 14th, so forking out on them isn’t a frivolity and your hall décor and flooring will appreciate it too.
10. Fill your fruit bowl with messaged fruit – if you’re partner is on a diet they’ll love you for it – and every good home should display fresh fruit for health and pops of natural colour.